Note: this item has sold and the price was replaced with 999.99. If you would like to place a custom order, please go to the About/Contact menu and send details of your project and I will prepare a custom order listing for you.
Two Large Diameter Oak Circles with Square Cutouts For Hinged Doors
- Solid real Oak wood, not plywood
- Northern Red Oak, the timeless hardwood, matches traditional decor
- (1) 10-7/8″ diameter x 3/4″ thick, solid one piece
- (1) 13-3/4″ diameter x 13/16″ thick made of two Oak boards edge-glued together with pro-grade wood glue and wood dowels inside and across seams for extra strength
- 5″ square cut out, centered in each circle
- 20 degree angle cut at right edge of squares, like a trapezoid when viewed from top edge
- Includes the squares for your use as doors
- Wood grain will be oriented vertically, parallel with left and right edges of square door cutouts
- Ready for staining, sealing, or can be left natural
- Diameter size may vary +- 1/16″
- Square will have up to 1/16″ wide blade cuts all around
- This item is Made to Order
- Made in USA
Thank-you for ordering from Action Craftworks!